Saturday, December 8, 2012

My First Pair of Circle Lens!

Yayyyyyy for circle lenses! 

Recently I received my first pair of circle lenses from Pinkyparadise. com and I decided to do a review on them. I got the Geo Angel Brown circle lens and I have to say I really like them! I was a little hesitant at first because all the pictures of people I've seen with circle lenses have these REALLY wide dolly eyes and I definitely didn't want that look. Also, to be quite honest I've never seen any African Americans wearing any so there was hesitation number 1 right there lol.

So I took the plunge thanks to the help of my friend Jana, and ordered a pair. I didn't want to put something in my eye that I had no knowledge about so I made sure I spent some time researching first (ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH!). I ordered my lenses on December 1, and received them on December 5. I paid priority shipping ($15.00) so they came a little faster than normal being that the company is based in Malaysia. I soaked them for 12 hours before I wore them for the first time. In the beginning, maybe the first 2 minutes, they kind of felt weird in my eyes since the size was 14.2mm (my normal ones are 14.0, but I got used to it within 5 minutes at the most. I wore them for a total of 14 hours and then took them off (it was a LONNNNGGG night). I have to say that within 15 minutes of being in public I had compliments from a number of people, who couldn't figure out what was different about me but said I looked cute :)

I wasn't able to get full sunlight base pictures because there has been like little to no sunlight this weekend but I did get pictures in different lighting settings. Overall I would give these contacts a 9/10 on comfortability. I can not give a full 10 because around the 8 hour mark my eyes did to start to hurt but I don't know if it was because I was tired or not. When I did put them back in 30 minutes after that 8 hour mark my eyes were a little better. Appearance wise I give them a 10/10. I LOVE the way they look on me!! It's a subtle difference but it's enough for me. Definitely will be wearing these lenses a whole lot more!

Check out my video for a look at my review :)




Now here are some photos, enjoy!

*With tungsten lighting*




*With flash on DSLR camera*



Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete