Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 Outfit Ideas!

Thanksgiving Day Outfit Ideas!

So if you're anything like me you can never choose an outfit without going through your whole entire closet. So for all you indecisive fashion lovers out there here are 3 simple outfits ideas for your turkey day festivities!


Outfit 1


This outfit was moderately dressy with it being a cream lace dress. However I toned it down by throwing this denim shirt on top and removing the cream belt it came with. I know some Thanksgiving Day dinners can be slightly more formal. In those cases I would wear something like this; classy but not overdone.



Outfit 2


This outfit is a little more dark but soooo comfy! It is a little risqué with wearing a cropped top while planing on eating a lot but fear not, you can always pull the high waisted pants up higher or button the cardigans!




Outfit 3



I love this sweater so much! It's so warm, and comfortable. Plus it's oversized so who wouldn't love this? I put this outfit together for those of us who live in a little bit of warmer areas. This is probably what I would wear at my own house, or a friends house. My shoes i'm wearing have to be in my top 5 favorite shoes and I think they compliment the sweater perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment