Thursday, June 27, 2013

Interning for a Japanese Company!

Well hello boys and girls! It's been a while hasn't it?! 皆さんこんにちわ!久しぶりですね!?

I haven't written  a blog post in a while because things have just been so crazy on my end. I wanted to make a post  about my experience working for a Japanese company as a foreigner. It has only been one month in so I can't speak on the overall experience. However, it has been enough time for me to get a feel of my environment and pump out a blog post!

Due to legal reasons I will not mention the name of the company (gotta protect myself here!) I can tell you somethings though! I work for a Japanese operated company based in Japan, but located in the United States. I work with Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and American employees. English is spoken at the job but Japanese is as well. I do non profit work in both Japanese and English and let me tell you guys, this has got to be the best job I have ever experienced!

Everyone is amazing and I love the work I do. I was a little afraid on how well I could perform my duties here but it has been so far very doable. My whole desire at the end of the day is to promote US-Japanese relations and working in Japan doing so, or the US doing so is what I want!

I will come back and write again once the internship is over but for now I am one happy camper! For those of you trying to work abroad or for a foreign company I want to tell you just GO FOR IT! Apply to as many as you'd like! What's the worse they can do? Tell you no??? Don't be scared to do what you want to do, or what you have to do to make your dreams come true.


Until next time.
Snapshot of the garden inside my job :)

♡Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment