Monday, July 7, 2014

Japanese and Korean Fusion OOTD!

IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAD A BLOGPOST! Sorry all I have seriously been caught up in this thing called my life. I hope to be able to post more now that I will have a little more time on my hands. I'll make a separate post to catch you up on everything once I get back to America!


NOW FASHION POST TIME!


Top & Pants Set: GU (Japan)
Spring Jacket: Rui & Co (Korea)
White Lace Platform Shoes: Random shopping market (Korea)
Blue and White headband: Daiso (Korea & Japan)

I wanted to combine some pieces I bought in Korea and Japan for this outfit. I'm a super fan of Korean Fashion but I managed to also find some pieces in Japan that I feel are also uber cute! Plus Japanese fashion stores can be slightly cheaper than Korea if you look well!




July 7th was Tanabata festival Day in Japan  so I wanted to meet with my friends before heading out to celebrate! Also, I thought my friend's garden was so beautiful that it could definitely portray a glimpse of the beauty of traditional Japan.



If you want to see more please look at my video on my channel!

xoxo
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment